JOIN AND ACCESS THE ONLINE WELLESLEY HIGH SCHOOL DIRECTORY
We are pleased to announce the Wellesley High School online directory is up and running. You can access the directory online with the free MySchoolAnywhere app downloadable from the App Store. Helpful information to note:
- You should have received an email on September 18th with the directory link and your temporary password. Please note that if you have an account with another WPS school, your password was cleared and you need to use the new temporary password from the email to log in and can reset your password. If you have a child in the Middle School or an elementary school currently using MySchoolAnywhere, you will be able to access all your children's schools from the main landing page.
- If you did not receive the directory email you may also go to join.myschoolanywhere.com and use the Join Code WHSonlinedirectory. Requests to join are reviewed by the Directory Chair before they are approved.
- Please note that the information currently in the online database is what you entered in PowerSchool. Please confirm your family information. To change any of your information in the directory, login and click Your Account at the top right side of the screen, click Your Family, and you will be given instructions on how to change and confirm any of your information.
- Please note that MySchoolAnywhere software is separate from the district's PowerSchool Parent Portal and the PTSO Weekly News Blast. If you wish to update your email address across all systems you should do so separately i.e. for the district through Powerschool, for the directory through MyschoolAnywhere, and for the PTSO Weekly News Blast here.
- If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Madden at email@example.com.