From time to time the PTSO receives information about student scholarships, jobs or internships which we make available here. Please note that none of these posting have been vetted by the PTSO. Students and their parents are solely responsible for researching these opportunities. If you have a posting you would like us to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Internships and Jobs
Other Resources for Students and Families
- Thursday, February 28th, 2019 Open House from 6:30-9:00 pm for Semester Off. at 40 Washington Street, Wellesley. Our staff and founder will be present at this Open House. These offerings are specifically designed for recent high school graduates to help them become "college-ready" so they hit the ground running in the fall.
- At the 2019 Post-Secondary Fair, for students who learn differently, attendees will meet representatives from college and university admissions and student support services, gap year programs, technical schools, and other non-traditional options. Click here for more information. Thursday, March 28th, 2019, 6-8 p.m. 447 Hale Street, Prides Crossing, MA. Landmark School Alice Ansara Athletic Center. This event is FREE and open to the public. High school students, parents, guardians, guidance counselors, and educators are all encouraged to attend.
- University of Chicago Summer Session programs visit summer.uchicago.edu or email email@example.com with any questions. Informational brochure.
- the Boston University Summer Journalism Institute, presented by the New England Center for Investigative Reporting (NECIR).Boston University summer Journalism Institute. Learn more at www.necir.org/summer
- Registration is now open for the Wellesley Youth Commission 2019 Summer Programs. Applicants may choose to apply to any of these summer exploration programs but can attend only one program per summer. Please identify 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices appropriately in the Summer Program application. Participants will be chosen by lottery and email confirmations will be sent early March. Contact Maura Renzella, Youth Director for more information.